Paying with Klarna
How does it work?
Klarna is available to all over 18’s with a billing and delivery address registered in the UK. For orders above £35, the option to pay via Klarna will appear at the 'Payments' section at checkout. Simply select this option and enter your payment details.
Klarna allows you the ability to spread the cost of your purchase into three equal, interest-free, payments. The first payment is taken from your card at the time the parcel is send out for delivery. The two remaining equal payments are taken 30 and 60 days after the first payment. You will receive payment notifications from Klarna when the money is due, and when it has been collected successfully. To find out more, click here.
After your order is placed and accepted, Mosaico Jewellery will dispatch your item for delivery. Any post-sales enquiries will be dealt by Klarna. You will be able to view and manage your payments, report returns and chat 24/7 with Klarna customer service directly with them.If you have any questions regarding your payment, please contact Klarna Customer Service.
What happens if I want to return an item?
If you return any items in your order, your Klarna schedule will be updated and the payments amended to reflect the value of the return. You will need to liaise directly with Klarna's 24/7 Customer Service for that.
What if I cannot place my order with Klarna.
If you have any trouble placing an order with Klarna, it could be due to one of the following reasons:
- You may have missed a required field at the checkout.
- Klarna may not have been able to check your details, such as the billing address provided. Kindly ensure that your billing address is the same address that your bank/credit cards is registered to.
- Klarna may have rejected your application to pay on your account. We suggest you try again for an smaller amount or choose a different payment option.
- You may have outstanding payments on previous Klarna purchases. If you have recently paid off any outstanding statements, please allow 24 hours before trying to pay through Klarna again.
- Pay later.
- Financing - for 'Pay In Installments' there is a £35 minimum spend for the option to be available.
Further information and Klarnas user terms you can find . General information on Klarna you can find . Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in .
Payment is to be made to Klarna.
- Pay in 30 days: The payment period is 30 days from shipment of the goods or tickets/ availability date of the service. You can find the complete terms and conditions for the markets where this payment method is available here:
- Financing: With the financing service from Klarna you can pay your purchase in flexible or fixed monthly instalments according to the conditions stated in the checkout. The instalment payment is due at the end of each month after submission of a separate monthly invoice by Klarna. Further information regarding Slice It including terms and conditions and Standard European Consumer Credit Information you can find here for the markets where this payment method is available: .
The payment methods Pay in 30 days and Financing are only available in case of a positive credit assessment. For this purpose, during the order process and handling of your purchase, we forward your data for an address and credit check to Klarna. We can only offer you the payment methods available based on the result of the credit check. General information about Klarna and the user terms per country can be found on . Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarnas privacy statement.
In order to be able to offer you Klarna’s payment options, we will pass to Klarna certain aspects of your personal information, such as contact and order details, in order for Klarna to assess whether you qualify for their payment options and to tailor the payment options for you. General information on Klarna can be found . Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in .